We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of Other Information
- When you use our website/resource material, we collect and store your and your kidsâ€™ personal information and other information which is provided by you from time to time, the options chosen by you on our website/resource material, and/or analysis of intermediate implications of options selected by you, and/or the results reflected on our website/resource material and/or software application based on the options chosen by you. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website/resource material to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- You can browse the website/resource material only after procuring a valid login and password which require you to provide your personal information including but not limited to your name, mailing address, residential address, age, sex, profession etc. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use the website/resource material. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our website/resource material. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis; the results of such aggregated analysis may be provided to external parties. Your personal information may also be analyzed so as to provide you customized information, or information with a customized approach on our website/resource material or software application. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our website/resource material or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our website/resource material or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- We at present do not use data collection devices such as “cookies” on the website/resource material. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, we may, in future, use data collection devices such as “cookies” on the website/resource material to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by United States law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website/resource material, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you may be able to browse some sections of our website/resource material without being a registered member, access to certain activities/features do require registration. We reserve the right to use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Use of Information
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website/resource material. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website/resource material. Your IP address, and, potentially, location, is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our website/resource material, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
Sharing of Information
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
Links to Other Sites
Our website/resource material links to other website/resource materials that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We and/our website/resource material are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked website/resource materials.
Our website/resource material has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website/resource material. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other website/resource materials in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.